Friday, March 5, 2010

formspring.me

Not a question, but I saw an addition to the Character Look-alikes section and thought of you!Female Character Look-alikes between 4'10" and 5'8" tall for roles including: Cinderella, Aurora, ARIEL, The Disney Fairies.They'll be looking for you!
This totally made me smile! Thank you! :D

im so excited to apply for the program,i go to the school meeting next week, how long is the process after that?
After the campus presentation you get to apply online, which includes a web-based interview. If you pass the web-based interview, you'll be instructed to schedule a phone interview. You have like 48 hours or something to schedule it, and then the interview itself will generally happen within the next week or so. After that comes the hard part - waiting! Disney says 4-6 weeks... people have heard sooner but some have had to wait that full 6 weeks. But it shouldn't take longer than six weeks to get your decision!

You're really cute. :)
Haha, thank you.

What does FGIT stand for?
Fairy Godmother in Training - it's what they call the Cast Members who work in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! :)

Is there a vlog in the making?
Eh kind of. I am SUPER swamped with schoolwork right now. Gross. But as soon as the quarter ends I'm going to start vlogging again! :) Earliest would be like the week after next....

I've been reading (stalking) some spring people on FB, and sometimes they get to Disney and really dislike their roommates. Are you worried about that at all?
A little bit, which is why I'm trying to find a whole apartment before I head down there lol. I get along super well with the 3 girls I have found (hi Jenn, Sara, and Tracie!), but we're still looking for two more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0