Friday, September 17, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Oh. Heyyy. I have a blog, don't I?

So it has officially been like a month and a half since I have updated this thing. We've gotten an influx of new CPs at Hollywood and Vine, and thankfully they're all pretty cool. It kind of makes up for the loss of some of our awesome Spring Advantage people, like Michelle and April.

Work is... work. Some days are better than others. I now know food and beverage is not my calling. Unless, of course, by food and beverage you mean coffee shops. Then it's completely my calling.


I've learned a lot about myself on this program and I'm only about halfway through. And there are a couple of things I'd do differently "next time around," whenever that may be...
  • Live in Chatham or Patterson in a one or two bedroom. Vista is old, and six girls in one apartment is too many for me.
  • Only check off roles that I am truly excited about, not just ones I think I could handle for the sake of getting into the program.
  • Bring a car. Granted, one must have a car in order to bring it with... whatever.
Speaking of next time around, I'm basically back to square one and I have absolutely no friggin' idea what's happening with my life after January 3. I'm definitely going to apply to extend, but three things can happen there:
  1. I am granted an extension in Entertainment. Easy decision: I stay!
  2. I am not granted an extension. Easy decision: I go seasonal and go home!
  3. I am granted an extension in Character Attendant or Attractions. Decision more difficult!
So yeah. I'm applying to five (count 'em, five) schools to transfer to, but not until Fall 2011. So if my extension is denied there are a whole bunch of things I could do with those seven-ish months between the end of my program and whenever I start school.

Also, budgeting is still hard.

So, um, I guess that's kind of it for now. Anything you guys are itching to hear about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0